Well with the kids still on school holidays I’m not quite ready to get back
into the blog but I wanted to say a big Thank You to Sammy Geary of http://sammysart.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for
The One Lovely Blog Award + The Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
It’s always nice to get a bit of a pat on the back.
In accepting this award there are a few rules…
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award + The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
So here goes…
- I am a happy, glass is half full type of person
(especially if that glass contains something with a cocktail umbrella!)
- I like the cold side of the pillow
- I have a weakness for a daggy English Murder Mystery
e.g Miss Marple/Poirot/Midsomer Murders
- I make unfortunate fashion purchases at “That Time of the Month”
that end up on Ebay
- My top 3 “Famous people I wish were my friends” are
Nigella Lawson, Kirstie Allsop, Kathy Griffin
- I have a pacemaker which hopefully means that when the machines take over the world they will welcome me with open arms
- My husband and 2 children make me feel like I have won the Life Lottery
So much inspiring talent on WordPress but here a few samples that I’ve found on my travels and loved!
I’ll be back in a couple of weeks…hopefully newly inspired